PLEASED TO MEET YOU!
And yes, I hope you get my name. Janis van Lokven, that is, and Janissimo is my company. I have been working in the entertainment and music industry for over 20 years now, doing event management and marketing communications for some of the most prolific agencies and events in the Netherlands and Belgium. Check my previous and current work pages to see where our paths have already crossed. And please do not hesitate to contact me if you think I can be of any help!
There are many angles to organize and promoting events, conferences and music festivals, and I am familiar with most of them.
- Marketing Communications The FRIENDS™ Experience Amsterdam
- Marketing Communications TAFKALMANIA 2024
- Marketing Communications BRIDGE Guitar Festival
- Marketing Communications MOJO: John Coffey @ AFAS Live
- Marketing communications Cirque du Soleil’s TOTEM (2019), CRYSTAL (2022) and OVO (2023)
- NL Promo Rock Werchter (2017 – 2019)
- Marketing communications Pinkpop Festival
- PR & Marketing Coldplay in Brussel (Dutch market)
- Ticketing and marketing communications FortaRock
- Project management Buma ROCKS!
- MOJO Projects 2023: PANTERA @ AFAS Live, blink-182 @ Ziggo Dome
- MOJO Projects 2019: Architects AFAS Live, Neil Young Ziggo Dome, Skepta AFAS Live
- MOJO Projects 2018: Dropkick Murphys AFAS Live, Walk Off The Earth AFAS Live, King Crimson Concertgebouw Amsterdam, Liam Gallagher AFAS Live
- MOJO Projects 2017: Kasabian AFAS Live, Stone Sour Klokgebouw Eindhoven, Volbeat Strijp-S Eindhoven (media)
- Marketing & PR Jera On Air
- Benelux PR EGO KILL TALENT
- NL and DE Promo Graspop Metal Meeting (2017)
- Marketing communications Loud Noise projects: The Sound Of Revolution and Tributeland
- Promo 30 years anniversary shows Heideroosjes (2018 – 2019)
- NL Promo clubtours For All We Know (2018), 101’s, This Means War!, Nele Needs A Holiday and Fischer-Z (2017)
- Promo advisor Club Salvador
- January – May 2016: Senior Marketeer Muziekgebouw Eindhoven
- October 2001 – December 2015: Marketing communications, project management and bookings assistent MOJO
- October 2000 – September 2001: Marketing Executive Events The Music Factory (TMF), now part of MTV
- February – September 2000: Internship and work Rock Werchter
- February – July 1999: Internship Paleis van Justitie ’s-Hertogenbosch and Unit Synthetische Drugs